Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Change

I am so happy right now. Josh’s best friend was here this weekend and they had a great time together. Something exciting might be happening at Josh’s work. I am wearing a new shirt thanks to Josh’s sister. And, I am watching Grey’s Anatomy. There was something else I was happy about, but I totally forgot it.

Has the time change kicked anybody else’s butt this weekend?! I wanted to pass out yesterday because I was so tired. And today I felt like I was running late all day, but I was on time. Even now I feel like it’s almost dinner time, but I know that dinner is like two hours away! Oh my goodness.

OH YEAH! Has anybody watched the new show Once Upon A Time? Holy cow, I love it so much!
image
The picture is a little blurry, but it’s actually really, really good. I love it, and I have only seen three episodes. Totally hooked!

Have a good evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment