Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

10 Things that have made me smile this week

1. Helping my sister with her application for school
2. The weather report. It’s telling me snow this weekend. :D
3. Heaters
4. Getting accidentally called by my brother… well actually my 2 year old nephew.
5. Spending some quality time with my brother-in-law who will shortly be leaving for his mission.
6. Josh getting lots of hours at work
7. Umbrellas
8. My calling at Church {I get to work in the NURSERY! best calling ever!}
9. Skittles
10. The retirement episode of Regis and Kelly. I LOVE Regis Philbin with a fiery passion. He is so cute and snuggly. And seeing this episode made me happy.

It’s been a crazy week! I was lucky enough to work on a group essay! Yay me! And I was also able to become horribly addicted to another Facebook game… Castleville. Ugh.

Have a fantastical weekend! Josh actually has tomorrow off!! We are going to hang out, clean our room and… MAYBE go and get some pizza for lunch. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment