Thursday, November 17, 2011

let it rain

let it rain… let it rain! :o) I wish that it would snow, though. Oh how dearly I heart the snow.

Last night, I fell going up the stairs in our house. It was BEAUTIFUL I tell ya. I missed the step completely and fell on both my knees, my right elbow… and my left lady. {how that happened, I have NO idea… it was weird} but yeah. I was a sight to behold all sprawled out at a really funny angle, but I have amazing bruises, so it was worth it. or something. :o)

I am so ready for the week to be over. I am excited to start my final essay for my english class. I am excited to get some awesome math homework done! I am excited… to write another paper for my college success class. yeah. it’s going to be a fun weekend… I can tell. :D

I had to steal this picture from sister. She left it on my computer and I think it’s beautiful.
IMG_0194
She took this picture… er… I think when she was in Provo recently. I THINK, but I am not positive.
She is amazing at photographing things.

See you tomorrow with my oh so happy list of happiness! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment