Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The joy of the holidays

I love the holiday season. I love the crispiness in the air. And the Christmas music {that I will start playing the day after tomorrow!} I love that I am able to spend time with my family this holiday season, and that there will also be a wedding in the family just a few days before Christmas! {Christmas weddings are the best}

I love this time of year because… it’s when Josh and I decided that dating was probably the best idea the two of us could come up with at the time.
And look what happened… :o) 5 years of togetherness and still going strong. :D
{we celebrated our 5 year anniversary on the 14th of this month. woot! But we have only been married for 3 of those years haha}

image
This is a usual picture of the two of us, and this was taken 3 years ago… after we got married we were driving up to Whistler for our honeymoon! So fun.

Anyways! I am excited for tomorrow, it’s going to be so fun! :D Who doesn’t love stuffing themselves silly with food? At least it’s only once{ish} a year that we eat like this, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment