Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday, and a Call

My mom drove all the way out to Puyallup from Gig Harbor just to do some Black Friday shopping with me this morning. It was a lot of fun. We only went to Kohl’s because we were so tired. Like, exhausted tired. It was amazing how many people were actually awake and there. I got Josh new pajamas {it’s a tradition to get new jammies every Christmas Eve and sleep in them that night! So fun.} I also got myself some new leggings, and something special for Josh’s siblings. :o)
Josh had to work all night and so I was all alone without anybody to talk to or snuggle with, but it was okay. He slept all day today so I spent most of my time upstairs reading the Hunger Games {again. finished book two in one day.} played Just Dance 3 with the kiddos, and ate. a lot.

Something exciting happened today.
It came from here:
CIMG3855
to my 19 year-old brother-in-law.
It was very exciting.
CIMG3861CIMG3862CIMG3863CIMG3865CIMG3866CIMG3867CIMG3868
He will be reporting to the Brazil MTC the middle of April.
We figured he was going there because EVERYBODY is going to Brazil right now. There is so much missionary work happening in Brazil at this moment and it is super exciting, and even more exciting because John will be right in the middle of it.

Congratulations, John. You are going to be such an AMAZING missionary! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment