Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Friday!

10 things that have been making me smile this week

1. Having an A in two classes, and a high B in another class!
2. Going to Gig Harbor tonight and staying there all day tomorrow
3. My best friends wedding {tomorrow}
4. Josh --- always
5. Getting my nails done :D
6. How frigidly cold it is here. That means it will probably snow this year!
7. Scriptures
8. Finding the answer to some questions through weird things
9. Going to a million different stores just to buy Josh’s siblings a video game toy
10. Sister Chelsey figuring out what she wants to do when she grows up. Amazing.

Today is a busy, busy day! But it’s going to be so fun. We have rehearsal at the Church where Liz is getting married tonight, then we are going to a big dinner at Spiro’s Pizza in Gig Harbor. Then it’s a slumber party at Lizzy’s house, and then TOMORROW HER AND KENNY ARE GETTING MARRIED! I am so excited for them. I am going to be crying a lot. I am so emotional. haha

Have a good weekend! :o) I will post pictures {hopefully, if I remember my camera} soon of the wedding and all that wonderful stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment