Monday, November 21, 2011

Mission Statement

For one of my classes we had to write a personal mission statement. I didn’t know what to write, and the assignment is due tomorrow, but I think I came up with a pretty good one.
My mission is to treat others the way that I would want to be treated. I am devoted to living my life according to the way Jesus taught during his mortal ministry. I am going to show others what I value by the way I interact with others. I am never going to give up, and I will keep going through life’s challenges with a smile on my face.

AND! in my english class we were assigned a group essay and my group worked really hard on it… and guess what… we got a 96!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!! I am so, so, so excited! :D It really was the best Monday ever. woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment