Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I thought that instead of doing the ten things that make me happy like I usually do on Fridays, I would do the ten things that I am thankful for! :o)

But while you are reading them, listen to this please. Because I am mildly obsessed with it. :D

10 Things that I am Thankful For

1. My wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for me
2. My family, and Josh’s family who help the both of us so much.
3. The Gospel.
4. My oh, so snuggly cats! They are seriously the best friends ever.
5. Friendships. I am so grateful for the friends that I have and for the times that we have all shared together.
6. The opportunity to go back to school.
7. Food. All the time.
8. A warm place to live and call my home, and clothes on my back.
9. Books. Oh my word how I LOVE books! They are so great.
10. My health!

There are so many more things that I am thankful for in my life, these are just a few. My mom and I are planning on doing Black Friday tonight. I am a little nervous, I won’t lie. I have never done that before. I think that it’s going to be fun, though. :o)

I hope that everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that they have a GREAT holiday season!!!! Only one more month until Christmas! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment