Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yesterday

I only had one class.
But, I got to school 3 hours early so I could work on a homework assignment.
And study for my test that I had in my only class {I think I did alright}

I took said test, Josh picked me up, and I said ‘I am so hungry. feed me.’ so we went to Little Caesars and got a pepperoni pizza. I ate 4 slices in like 5 minutes. I was starving, I tell you! Then we took a nap. Yay naps!

Josh and I had family night with his family {it was a lesson about honesty… incase you wanted to know} and then we ate some fudge and went back down to our room to hide out. And have our own family time.
we watched Bleach. And folded laundry that hasn’t been folded for ages. Now it actually looks like we have clothes in our closet. yay us!

That was our day. It was fantastical.

No comments:

Post a Comment