Thursday, October 27, 2011

wants

So I’m sitting here… hanging out with my obese cat, googling things, reading blogs, procrastinating on my homework, I start thinking.
Oh man.
I REALLY WANT TO GO TO PORTLAND! SOON! I love that place. And, it’s only 2 hours away. And, my husbands best friend lives there and so we have a pretty good excuse to go. And, I just love it there.
I really do. I secretly want to live there, but husband doesn’t want to live there. he’s already lived there. I am so jealous.

My poor cat has fleas. We got her a flea collar. And bathed her. and cleaned everything. I have no idea how she got fleas.

anyways, I just want to go to portland. and I want to finish my homework. I really am wanting a baby right now, too. weird, right?
I also do not want to go to my church meeting in 10 minutes…

I am excited that it’s almost the weekend. My best friends bachelorette party is Saturday. In Seattle. It’s going to be AMAZING!

see you tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment