Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prepare to be amazed!

This is what I did Sunday night, at way too late o’clock.

CIMG3769CIMG3772
CIMG3773CIMG3770
1: Showing off my awesome parrot costume
2: Bowing … Japanese style {we watch a lot of Naruto… they do that a lot}
3: Flying away
4: Showing off my parrot guns to my husband

Sorry about the mess.
The story behind this is… at home the costume bucket is out and the kids are picking their costumes for Halloween! Everybody has been putting on the parrot costume, even though it’s way too small for everybody except the two little girls. I was starting to get a little jealous so I tried it on. It was really late at night and I was so tired, and really silly feeling so my sister-in-law {whose leg and foot you can see in pic # 3} and I decided to be weird. Actually it was just me, and my sister just laughed a lot.
Josh was a good sport, though, and even took pictures of me. I didn’t feel like editing them because I am lazy… Oh well. :o)

Anyways: I am really tired today. I find out what my score is on my math test tomorrow. I don’t have english for the rest of this week, and all of next week {yay!}. I also get to see my very best friend tonight at dinner! I am SO excited. It’s been a year since we have seen each other. Blah. Josh and I are going to see him at Red Robin and eat lots of yummy foods and… stuff.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment