Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dinner

Yesterday, Josh and I went out to dinner. It was so nice. We haven’t gone out to dinner in a very, very long time. We might order a pizza every once and a while, but actually going to dinner never happens.

There was something special about this dinner, though. We got to have dinner with a very good friend of mine. His name is Chaz. He lives in Boston, but he is here in the good ol’ Pacific Northwest for a family event. It was SO good to see him! He is pretty awesome. One of the nicest people I know.

In other news, my sister-in-law Heather decided to dress me up for school. I look pretty cute. Only my pants and tank top {and undies of course} are mine. Everything else belongs to sister Chelsey who is in Provo for a few weeks. We like it when she’s gone because then we can wear her clothes. Yay us! :o) She always has the cutest clothes.

Anyhoo… that’s it for tonight! Have a great day! See you tomorrow! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment