Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today!

I was emailed about my ten o’clock class. It is cancelled for the day. HOORAY!! now, I only have two classes today instead of three. That means only 3 hours of school instead of 6.5! Best.Day.Ever.

Josh and I are switching to pre-paid cell phones. We just bought them online. It’s so much cheaper for us right now. And when we have enough money saved we will be able to switch back to at&t. maybe even get a … smart phone! Josh has his iPhone, but he said he can do without it for a while. :o) I was going over how much we will save by switching to pre-paid. every three months will cost us about 160 dollars. Right now, Josh and I pay almost 220 every month for our phone plan. In three months we will save something like 500 dollars. WHAT?! That’s crazy ridiculous! {and, it’s so expensive because his sister is on our plan, but that’s okay because she pays her bill… but it’s just way too expensive right now}. We are super excited. So at the end of the month we will have no more phone plan and we will only have pre paid cell phones. Maybe it will make it so I am not as addicted to my phone as much, right? I hope so.
{oh, and incase you wanted to know this, too… we got our phones from tracfone}

That’s pretty much it for today… nothing super exciting. I am dead tired, I just finished my homework and submitted my second big English assignment. :o) {I did way good on my first one, I hope I did well on this one, too!}

have a good night!

p.s. I have some awesome pictures I took of myself on Sunday night. I have to upload them, and then I am thinking I am going to put them on here. ha.ha.ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment