Thursday, October 6, 2011

School, Work and a Sore Throat

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I am so excited!!! :D this week has been fast and long. does that make sense?

School is good.
I am still trying to find a job, but I am working this Saturday for the same company that I worked at the fair with. Probably somewhere around 14 hours. Which will be nice. :o) Josh has been working a lot, and has been working in the morning, which he likes a lot.
Baby-sister has a sore throat and I think that she has passed it to both Josh and I because we have been dying with sickness.

I am hoping that this month something magical happens. Anything. Seriously. ANYTHING! I am desperate to get pregnant for some reason. I know that I have all the time in the world, for the most part, but I am just so eager and ready to get pregnant and start a family. It’s what I want the most in the world right now. Even more than becoming a Kindergarten Teacher.

I am happy for tomorrow, though. See ya then!

p.s. I had to share this picture of my best friend with her fiancée (getting married on Nov. 12!!!!! woot!)
Video call snapshot 5
I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment