Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It’s that time of year!

Autumn. I seriously love this time of year. It’s a great time to play in the leaves, and to drink hot apple cider and to read a really good book in the window seat looking out at all the trees!image
I found this picture when I googled “gig harbor autumn.” Gig Harbor is my old home town. It is BEAUTIFUL. So ridiculously beautiful. And seriously, this really is what it looks like in the fall.
I clicked on the picture and was taken here. She is so talented!!! Very good at capturing the wonderfulness that is Gig Harbor. I miss it so much!!!

News! Our household is going vegetarian. I already took that leap, but {unfortunately} I started eating meat again after the fair ended because I was severely mal-nourished and I needed something, really anything, in my body that could actually keep me alive. So, I have been eating a little meat. I am glad to start eating vegetarian again, though.
It started because our little sister, Libby has a heart condition {I will tell that story someday} and eating meat is bad for her, and so mom-in-law has decided to make the change. Of course, we will have meat in the house a little bit because some people aren’t able to eat this way. Mostly my husband because he is allergic to the whole wide world.

I still have no idea what’s going on with me.  I am hoping that everything will be back to normal soon. But we are still TTC and having oh so much fun.
PLUS I have another story to tell about that… on another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment