Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SUNSHINE!!!!

After about one full week of non-stop rain, the sun is FINALLY out.
So today it looks like this:
image
Instead of this:
image

It’s really cold, but that’s okay. It is also really, really windy outside, but that’s okay. I am really enjoying the sunshine.

I should be working on my English paper. Why would I want to do that, though? Actually, I have been for the past two hours, but now I am distracted. I think I need to take a short break until … later. I only have a few more tweaks! It’s just really hard to focus on one thing for so long. Sometimes I think I have ADD. I didn’t used to have attention problems haha

It’s also been a T Swift day. Some days I just really, really love her. Ha! :D

Happy Wednesday!

{Plus, I am searching for places to live in Provo. I am so excited to move.}

No comments:

Post a Comment