Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

10 things that made me smile this week

1. Two dates with my husband! I am one lucky girl! :D
2. Getting my taxes done… and getting way more back than I figured! Yay!
3. I got my pink case for my Kindle. It’s so cute.
4. Making a new calendar on my white board. I love calendars and schedules.
5. Celebrating my sister-in-law’s 17th birthday! I love her so much.
6. Helping the little boy I babysit go pee. It was weird. The toilet was too high, and he just couldn’t reach it. Hilarious.
7. Wendy’s.
8. Took a couple long naps this week. I guess I needed sleep really bad.
9. Getting caught up on homework.
10. Babysitting for my lovely little snugglies, and the little 3-year-old boy running and jumping into my arms to say “I just really love you, babysitter.” I know he knows my name, but he just insists on calling my babysitter. It’s so cute!

Have a great weekend!
I am going to spend all day doing homework tomorrow. I have a test on Monday in Geology, and I want to get ahead on my reading.
What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment