Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh, Tuesday!

Monday wasn’t really exciting. We didn’t do a lot. We just relaxed. Josh worked. I went to school, built a desk, did homework for three hours, and then went back to school for my night{ish} class. We watched The Voice {love that show}, and went to sleep. Nothing super exciting, really.

Today, Josh and I went on a date! We went to Qdoba for lunch {Josh got a shredded beef burrito, and I got a grilled chicken burrito}, and ran some errands. It was a pretty great date. Really low key. So fun. It’s nice to just get away and spend some quality time together.
I am now all registered for spring quarter classes! YAY! I am so excited.

The past three days have been pretty great because I have been able to Skype every day with Chelsey {best sister-in-law ever}. It’s been so nice to see her face, and to plan all the fun things that we are going to do when Josh and I move to Provo this summer.

I have been battling a cold all weekend … my voice went away on Saturday, and was barely audible on Sunday. I teach the CTR 6 class with my husband at Church, and it was SO hard to teach the lesson with my voice gone. Haha! Let me tell ya, Josh and I were quite the pair that day. He had all of his braces on {because he broke his finger, sprained his wrist, and did something weird to his elbow}, and I had no voice. It was amazing.

Anyways, I am watching my new “guilty pleasure” show. I can’t say what it is, for fear that my husbands family would find out, and then the teasing would never end.

Have a great night!

1 comment: