Friday, February 24, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I won’t lie and say that this week was the bomb.com.
Because really it wasn’t.
It was just one of those really blah weeks… that started with my paper not being finished {totally my fault} to my books being soaked by my water bottle opening up and unleashing it’s water powers all over my backpack {not my fault}. I am also sick, and super tired this week, there is a nasty cold/flu going around and I think I’ve caught it.

BUT you know what Friday is, don’t you?!
It’s not the day that I think about all the nasty bad things that have happened to me this week, I get to look back on all the snuggly things that have happened to me. So, here they are!

10 things that made me smile this week

1. Spending quality time with my Dad
2. Getting an A- on my most recent English paper!
3. Receiving a letter stating that I was selected to be on the Dean’s List for Fall Quarter of 2011!!!
4. Josh stating a new rule for bed time “we MUST kiss each other and say ‘I love you’ EVERY NIGHT!”
5. Watching my friends baby for a little bit and seeing her so smiley and happy
6. Lolo {the 6 year old I babysit} telling me that Heavenly Father thinks it’s time for me to have a baby
7. Cole {the 3 year old I babysit} saying: “babysitter… can I brush your hair?”
8. Receiving an invitation to my dear friends wedding! So excited.
9. Watching Naruto with my love. Soo good to me.
10. Getting a new desk to study at. Now I don’t have to study in my bed! Woohoo!

Have a GREAT weekend, everybody! It’s going to be so fantastical. I can feel it.

1 comment: