Sunday, February 19, 2012

Goin’ To The Temple!

Josh and I should really go more often, but… we always come up with some excuse not to go:
Our car doesn’t work very well
It’s too far away (it’s really not, though)
We don’t have enough time
Our car is too dirty
Our apartment is too dirty
Ya know… stuff like that. You wouldn’t think that our car or apartment being too dirty would stop us from going there, but, it really does because I obsess over stuff being too dirty, and then I can’t enjoy the blessing of the Temple.

BUT Friday was a special occasion. My nineteen-year-old brother(in-law) was able to attend the temple for the first time. It was so beautiful being there, and being able go through the temple with him. I am glad that I have a brother who has a desire to enter the Temple and keep the covenants that he made with our Father in Heaven. What a wonderful day indeed!
Here are some pictures. :o) {I didn’t get any pictures with everybody after the trip because it was raining cats, dogs, and cows}.
CIMG3926CIMG3927CIMG3930

It was nice to be there, I love the Temple grounds. They are so peaceful and beautiful.

I hope that everybody’s Sunday has been magical! Sorry that I didn’t post what made me happy this week. I worked all day on Saturday, and on Friday Josh and I were exhausted when we got home.

Oh yeah, if you want to know WHY we have Temples you can watch this video :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment