Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big changes

I knew that this year was going to be big.
I just didn’t know how.

One day Josh and I were looking at buying a Condo… and because of our recent robbery, we decided that living in Puyallup is no longer an option for us. So we decided to move. Josh says: “how about looking at --------” I started at him, absolutely shocked. I never thought I would hear that place coming from his mouth.

I immediately started to look at apartments, school, jobs, and activities that we could enjoy when we move there.
We are 85% sure this is happening.
This is happening… it’s actually happening.

Here is a picture. I’m sure that you can guess where we are moving.

image

We will be in Washington for another 6 months or so to save money so we can move.
This is going to be so great.

And this move will actually happen {unlike the one to Arizona haha}

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment