Monday, February 6, 2012

It’s Beautiful Outside!

We were so lucky all weekend to be able to enjoy nearly 60 degree weather. It was a miracle for sure… because it’s been freezing and raining for over a month.

This weekend was spent doing homework, and spending time with my husband. It was nice… oh, so nice! I love, love, love the time we are able to spend together, which has been a lot more recently. :D
This weekend was also spent talking to the police because somebody in this wonderful Puyallup area broke into my Geo, dad-in-law’s Pontiac, and Chels'o’s Bravada. This person also stole Chelso’s stereo, and all the contents of her glove box {including the registration}, stole the Geo’s paperwork {registration and other things}, and also the Pontiac’s paperwork {again, registration and such}. This wonderful, wonderful person also switched ALL three of those cars into his name and reported them stolen. We attempted to file a police report online {because that’s what they said to do}, but the website wouldn’t work. At around 10:30 Saturday night the police showed up and knocked on mine and Josh’s basement door… and they had found our information! The police were onto the perpetrator for other things, and when he was running from the cops he dropped all of our stuff at a house that he was squatting in.
Anyways, the policemen stopped by and gave us a police report and told us to expect our cars to be stolen within the next few days. So far we have been lucky because this kid hasn’t come back… yet. Josh’s dad went to the DOL and got it all figured out, and everything that has happened is in the system now. I guess that the bad guy said that we sold him those three cars… and it’s been pretty messy. We are just so lucky that the police were doing their job trying to catch the guy that did this, even though they had no idea what he had done to us. They have his name, and his address so hopefully he will be caught soon.

Anyways, I was looking at blogs… because I do that instead of doing homework sometimes. Even though I already follow this lovely lady… I don’t always read her posts {which is so bad}, and she is amazing. In every way. And I aspire to be like her when I grow up… event though we are the same age. Her blog is The Shine Project, and what she does is fantastical. It makes me smile when I read her blog because I know that there is one person that is impacting the world for the better. She truly is amazing.

Have a great rest of your Monday! :D I am going outside now, since it’s so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment