Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey.

my family is watching the Academy Awards right now. So this is going to be so quick.

This weekend was crazy eventful. I was able to babysit all day on Saturday for my favorite family. Josh fixed the brakes on the car {possibly broke his right hand, and his left index finger in the process… but… ya know, he is a great brake fixer}.
I said goodbye to my mom on Friday. She is in Idaho now, and I really miss her. That’s a whole other blog post, though. I spent some good quality time with my dad on Friday, too. I love him so much. It snowed a little today. That was pretty great, because I LOVE the snow. So much. I ALSO GOT TO SKYPE WITH CHELSEY TODAY! I miss her a lot. She is truly one of the best people that I know. And one of my best friends {and it’s great that she’s my sister-in-law, it means we can hang out for eternity!}

Today I am feeling so grateful for everything that I have. I love my life, and I love my husband. I love my family, even though my family is totally crazy and lopsided.

Today, I am also in love with this song:


{sorry, I don’t know how to add music to my blog… so I can only post videos haha}

Have a great rest of your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment