Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Year!!

Well, today… it’s my birthday. I am the big TWO THREE {23}.
It’s not that old, really. I just don’t like birthdays anymore. I don’t really want to grow up. I just don’t think that I can. Ya know that song “I don’t wanna grow up, I’m a TOYSRUS kid!” That is me. :o)

WELL! This past year has been full of struggles and sadness, but that is life, right? But this year is going to be so different! It’s going to be fun because, I am going back to school!! :D And, Josh and I are going to get pregnant. For serious. July has come and gone, and there is no bun in the oven (which is okie dokie!) but this year, my 23rd year of life, there will be a bun in the oven. I am sure of it.
Josh and I are having so much fun being married and enjoying what life has to offer, though. We have two snuggly cats, and we are so blessed to be able to live with his family to save money. Like seriously, so blessed. Super, super blessed. It’s tough out there, and we are lucky to have moved here when we did.

Anyways, this is a short one because I have things that need to be done. Have a great day! I will see ya tomorrow I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment