Wednesday, August 24, 2011

6th Birthday!

Today was my sister-in-laws birthday. You know the one… from this post. She is 6 NOW!!! So ridiculous. I met her when she was barely a year old, and now she is 6! In two more years she could be getting baptized! It’s crazy. The last one in Josh’s family to officially become a member of our Church. It’s a little exciting. And a little sad. And… also a little frightening because… well… her getting older also means that I AM GETTING OLDER! And, I really don’t want to get older. I like my age. :o) So much.

SO for your enjoyment, I took some pictures. :D They are mostly of her dancing. She loves to dance. And the first two pictures are my favorite. For serious!

IMG_0068

IMG_0070

 

 

 

 

 

 



(thank you instagram app!)

IMG_0066IMG_0065

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And these are just regular iPhone photos.

She had a great day, and so did we! :o)

p.s. still waiting… :}

No comments:

Post a Comment