Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday!

This morning… after I went for a run at 7 in the morning {yeah, you are really proud of me, right?} and after taking a shower… and AFTER waking up Josh so he can get ready for work… I read my scriptures. I am trying to be better about it. But after all that… I read something special {this is the best thing I could find on it… otherwise it was all anti-Mormon jargon. So dumb}. In my special something, there was a specific line that I knew I was supposed to read today. What I read, it meant that as long as what I wanted was good, and righteous, then I will get it. For sure. It was a promise made to me LONG ago.
So, I don’t need to fear. BUT… I probably will… because I am human. And I am a worry-wart. But, I know that what I want, I will get. Because it was promised. I just have to be worthy of it.

So, how can I go about doing that?! I have no idea.

Food for thought… :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment