Saturday, August 20, 2011

5 years

Today, I celebrate my 5th year as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Normally people don’t celebrate when they were baptized, because a lot of the members were baptized when they were 8 years old. {For Josh it’s been nearly 20 years!}
But I went through a lot {not as much as some people I know}, but it was a trying time, and I am so glad to be a member of this amazing Church, and to feel and see the impact that joining has had on my life. All for the best. I feel closer to my Heavenly Father, and I know for sure that he loves me, and that he has a plan for me.
I love my Husband, and I love that he is a strong member of the Church, and can help me in my times of need.

I am really happy to be a member of this Church. :o) It’s amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment