Thursday, August 11, 2011

more siblings

I am the WAY youngest of 5. Both of my parents {along time ago} were married, had two children, and then gotten divorced by the time they met each other. They got married, and two years later … I was born. But my mom had a boy and a girl, both were way older… 17 and 15. And my dad had two boys way older… 15 and 12.
It was always okay having siblings being way older than me. I mean, I knew they were my brothers and my sister, but I didn’t really hang out with them much, and they really never came over very often. I mean, they did, but it wasn’t ya know, exciting. I don’t know. But now that I am older, they think that I am so cool, and they actually want to hang out with me.

ANYHOO. My dads oldest son,  Aaron, the one that is 15 years older than me came to visit today. He is down from Alaska {where he lives with his wife, Erin [I know… they have the same name. we refer to them as A&E.] and their SUPER cute almost 2 year old, Joelly} buying supplies for the house that he is building up there. They are sort of almost done with it.

Well, actually the reason why I posted this is because I am so thankful for my siblings being so much older than me. I am pretty sure that there was a reason why things turned out the way they did for my parents previous marriages. It was so I could be born and so I could learn from my siblings how I wanted to live my life. They are very good teachers. ;) And so are my parents. I love my brothers and my sister. And I love my parents so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment