Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Siblings

I want to have a lot of babies one day, so my children can always have somebody to play with. I think that it will be amazing. Josh is so lucky that he had a trillion people to play with all the time.
The baby in the family is HILARIOUS! Of course, she’s not really a baby anymore, she is pretty much 6 years old but still, the baby of the family! Her and Josh have a funny relationship, and they love playing with each other. When she was a few years younger, Josh used to pull his hoodie around his head and tie the strings and run around the house chasing her. It was hilarious. They would run and scream for hours doing that. And we all got a good laugh out of it, too.

Today, she was playing in our room on a chair that we have. It’s a gamer chair {you sit in it, and play games… it’s actually really comfortable. I use it to play the Xbox} And so she was rocking back and forth in it trying to see how far she could go. She was having a great time. I have a picture.

IMG_0049 She’s a funny girl.

One more funny story. Today while I was baking some cookies the baby, we call her B, went up to another brother, John, and balled up her small fist, and punched her big brother right in the bum. Not only was it in the bum, but she somehow managed to get her fingers… in his bum. It was a funny site to see, and he jumped, and she giggled… then ran away as fast as she could.
Oh to be 6 again.

I can’t wait until my little ones are silly like that. Of course, it might not be silly at the time. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment