Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh, the places you’ll go

I took my sister-in-law out to lunch today. We haven’t chatted in a really long time. She is so feisty, and a very snuggly red-head. She has such a tender heart, and I truly just love her to pieces.
It was so nice to talk to her about boys, about life, about moving, about family, and about the Church. She has so much knowledge about things … and I didn’t even know that she knew so much. It was nice getting a new perspective on everything.

It made me think how sad/excited/anxious I am to move away from my family. I am going to miss my dad more than anything, and it makes me so sad to know that he will be here all by himself. At the same time, though, I am excited to start a new adventure with my husband. We will be able to experience new things and grow together as a couple without having our immediate families close by {minus the fact that sister Chelso, and brother Sam + his wife will be in Provo}. It’s going to be nice being grown-up again and living on our own. I am soooo anxious to move because now I am going to have to get out of my comfort zone and talk to new people. I used to be miss social butterfly, but Josh likes to stay home and hang out with me, and as a result we don’t get out much … and it’s hard to make new friends. I am so nervous for Josh because he has a hard time coming out of his shell and meeting new people.

We are excited to move, though. To start a new chapter in our lives. It’s going to be so great.

 

I found this song. And then I realized that one of my lovely sisters-in-law loves this song by One Direction … and LOVES Boyce Avenue even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment