Thursday, March 8, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year…

And it’s not Christmas.

CIMG3937

Josh is so wonderful to me. He knows how much I love Girl Scout Cookies. I love them more than life! So naturally, I have already eaten half of a box of thin mints. :o) I am saving my wonderful box of Samoas for last.
Josh also bought me two flavors of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. Strawberry Cheesecake and Red Velvet.
I love that man.

I pre-ordered a book today!!!!!!! I am so excited, and even more excited because I was able to order it for my Kindle Fire! I would have ordered the book anyways, even if it wasn’t available for the Kindle. I am really so excited to read it. Click here to pre-order it, too! I’m sure you wont be sorry. To read more about the lovely lady who wrote the book click here!

Have a great day! I am feeling so much better today. I am just loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment