Friday, March 16, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I hope that everybody’s week has been so fantastical! Mine was pretty great, I wont lie. Here are some things that made me smile this week.

10 things that made me smile

1. Playing with my littles today. They make me so happy.
2. Rocking little boy to sleep because he just can’t go to bed without sobbing. It’s frustrating and a little heartbreaking all at once.
3. This was my last full week of classes … next week is finals. Why does that make me smile? Well, spring break of course!
4. Friends re-runs on Nick at night. Hilarious because Nick at Night used to be I dream of Genie and Bewitched and the Cosby Show.
5. Realizing that March 23rd is next Friday. If you don’t know what that means, I have two words. Hunger.Games.
6. Finding a new show! Grimm! It’s so awesome.
7. Lunch with my sister-in-law Heather. So good.
8. Red BOBS.
9. Not having my english class for three days straight. That extra hour of sleep was so great.
10. I GOT A JOB! I am now an employee at Ross {ya know… if my background check comes back clean}

HAVE  GREAT WEEKEND, EVERYBODY! Mine will be spent sleeping and working on my research paper. Yay me!

I had a link to this video last week, but I just wanted everybody to see it. I love it so much. It really makes me smile.
And reminds me of when I met my husband … like how I felt. None of this actually happened when I met Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment