Friday, March 9, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!

This has been a rough week, but I am so grateful for all the wonderful things that happened this week!

10 things that made me smile this week

1. Getting an A on my most recent English paper. It feels so good to accomplish these papers.
2. Josh being so willing to help me with my research paper.
3. Receiving a “venting” email from my brothers wife. I loved it.
4. Josh buying me Girl Scout Cookies and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream because he loves me.
5. Extra credit in a class. I love it. Especially when it brings up my grade by 3.5 % :D
6. This video and this video. So good to me.
7. Pre-ordering Heaven Is Here. I am really excited to read it.
8. Snuggling in my bed with my kitty.
9. Reading my scriptures.
10. The sunshine.

I hope that everybody has a great weekend! I am looking forward to hanging out with little boy and little girl on Saturday while their parents go to the Temple. It’s going to be such a great day! And on Sunday I get to hang out with my daddy. :o)

120308-185700Just hanging out with Kimiko in my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment