Thursday, September 1, 2011

RIO!

Today, I am doing a lot of laundry. Usually my laundry day is Friday, but I had to switch because I am going to the Temple tomorrow. This is where I was married. It is a beautiful place.

image

But anyways, I am so happy to be going because I have REALLY needed to go. Like really, really bad. I always know when it’s time to go because I get emotional about everything. Haha! Poor Josh has been having to endure it. But he’s a good man.

Today, Josh watched Rio (super cute movie!) with me. As I was switching laundry around the littlest sister cried about something and was comforted by somebody, but when I came back into the family room where the movie was playing the littlest sister was snuggling next to the oldest brother (Josh). It was super cute, and I felt so warm and peaceful inside. I wish I had gotten a picture of it because it was just so super snuggly.
I know that Josh is going to be a really great daddy. And I am going to be the super emotional all the time mommy. It’s alright. I have come to terms with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment