Sunday, September 11, 2011

9.11.01

image

Nobody who was alive during the attacks on the World Trade Towers on
September 11 2011 will ever forget the events that unfolded.
A beautiful September day in NYC and Washington DC turned dark and dreary after a terrorist attack that brought down both of the Towers, and destroyed part of the Pentagon.
But, I will never forget. I will never forget those that sacrificed their lives to find people lost in the rubble. I will never forget those that sacrificed their lives to stop the terrorists that took over Flight 93.

I am grateful to live in the United States. And I am so, so, so grateful for all of those men and women who gave their lives on this day 10 years ago.
I am also grateful for the men and women serving our country right now so we are able to keep our freedom, and to help those who need it.

I love this song, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment