Saturday, January 7, 2012

It’s been a while!

I deleted this blog for a while, thinking that it was a waste.

Then I created a “family” blog.

Then I decided that I was actually going to keep this one, AND have a family blog. I think that I just want to keep these separate. But I am not sure… For now, I will keep both and see what happens.
I will still keep the 10 things that make me smile post for Fridays. It will be on both blogs. But this one I really want to focus on my quest for pregnancy {did you like that word… quest… it’s such a nice word I think… :D)

my family blog is this:
thelarsenslife.blogspot.com

I think, though, that I am going to start posting every other day, instead of every day. I can’t think of something that I would say every day, but we shall see.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

P.S.

10 things that made me smile this week

1. Cleaning and organizing. It’s been crazy for days here.
2. My sister-in-law moving and going on to do great things.
3. Getting my books for my next quarter!
4. Realizing my next quarter of school starts on MONDAY!! WOOHOO!
5. The rain!
6. Hearing a song on the radio that I had never heard before, and falling in love with it!
Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)
7. Clean sheets
8. Seeing old friends
9. Cozy blankets and hot chocolate
10. Watching Power Rangers Samurai with my other sister-in-law {I have so many}

And another thing, yesterday Josh and I went to Wendy’s! We do love going there, it’s so good. Currently at your local participating Wendy's, for just $1 you can pick up a frosty key chain and each time you go to Wendy's through the end of May, you will get a free Jr. Frosty!  Plus, all the proceeds go towards adoption.  I just picked mine up and I seriously can't wait to start using it!
CIMG3915

Josh and I were very excited to find out about this current promotion at Wendy’s because not only do we love their food, but we are also contemplating adoption!
If you would like to learn more about how Wendy’s helps with adoption please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment