Saturday, January 21, 2012

Okay…

I am so backwards right now.

I really thought about blogs this weekend… because I didn’t have any electricity. For two days. TWO.WHOLE.DAYS!
We had a snow storm.
An ice storm.
A windstorm.
Tomorrow, we should have another windstorm.
The PNW is not getting any slack from the elements this week.

I didn’t even have school this WHOLE WEEK! Only Tuesday was a delay for two hours, but it was snowing so much I couldn’t drive.
Then the snow stopped and melted, and I had a job interview. Hopefully I will find out some time next week if I got the job or not. :o)

OKAY! Back to my original thought … “I really thought about blogs this weekend…” and I decided to just keep this one only. I don’t think I can keep up with two. It will be way too hard. Just too difficult. Which is okay.
I just felt so weird about it haha

Anyways, I am so happy that the power is back on.
Josh and I are still trying to have a baby. Our insurance cards will come any time in the mail, so then we can FINALLY get to the doctor. Hooray!

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment