Monday, January 30, 2012

I’m still alive!

120130-163120
this is a reply kissy kiss to my loveliest of sisters-in-law.

After the storm, I was playing MAJOR catch-up with homework. All of my teachers were going so fast through lessons because we missed 4 days of school {because last Monday was a holiday} and so I had a TON of homework. This week will be so much better, though. :o)

Ummm… lets see… I learned how to make a playlist on YouTube! I was really, really excited. I have Gotye, Foster the People, The Naked And Famous, Boyce Avenue, John Mayer, and MGMT on there right now. I haven’t looked for a lot of songs that I like. I wonder if I can make multiple playlists? I have no idea. It’s exciting learning new things.
I also got a KINDLE FIRE!!! I love it so much, oh.my.word.
One of my New Year’s Resolution was to read 25 books that I have never read by the end of this year, which is pretty doable for me. I was planning on reading Neil Gaiman’s book American Gods, and it is sitting next to my bed. As I was going through all the books that are available on my Kindle, I came across one that I have wanted to read, but I wasn’t sure that I wanted to spend the money on it … and I don’t have a library card {I am so bad}. Do you want to know what the book is?
… okay, you pulled my arm. It’s Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I know, it sounds a little bit ridiculous, but I love it. I love Zombies, and I LOVE Pride and Prejudice. It’s not as fantastic as Jane Austen’s original, of course, but it is written in the same way that hers is only with talk of Zombies and the Bingley girls were trained to kill Zombies. No big deal. I recommend it to mostly anybody that loves Zombies… and Jane Austen.

Anyways, I found these pictures on my webcam… obviously I do weird things when I am bored. Enjoy.

110928-174107

110928-174013

No comments:

Post a Comment