Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week has been so fun.

10 things that made me smile this week

1. Driving around with my hubs for three hours just talking and enjoying the sunshine
2. My birthday, of course.
3. Josh wrapping my birthday present in … a target bag {because he forgot to buy a gift bag}
4. A clean room
5. Eating 4 pieces of French Toast, 5 pieces of Bacon, and 2 pieces of birthday cake
6. Still being hungry after eating said food items above
7. Josh putting his face on my belly and telling our little baby how much he loves it
8. A new nightgown from my sweet sister-in-law. She knows how much I absolutely despise anything being on my belly right now, and knew just what to get me. Oh how I love her.
9. Waking up early and laying in bed talking about what we think the baby might be … and funny baby names
10. The Olympics, seriously, I don’t remember anything being as fun to watch.

That has pretty much been my week in a nutshell …

my birthday was on Wednesday, but I had to work {blah} and so did Josh {blah, blah}. luckily, we both had Thursday off and we were able to enjoy the day together. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment