Friday, August 10, 2012

Thoughts of a crazy pregnant lady

Who needs to stay up late? Bed at 7 for me! Sleeping in?! Okay. Sounds good. Waking up at 9. 14 hours of sleep? Check.
Holy crap I have never been this tired. In my life.

My ladies? why yes, they have grown 47320482309483209 sizes. Please stop staring at them. I promise they wont bite. {and yes, people that I meet at work … my ladies are the first thing they look at}

I never thought that a body pillow could help me sleep so well.

Crying? I am so used to it. Everything makes me cry these days. Is Josh? Sort of. He still laughs at me when I start to cry for no reason.
Crying and then laughing uncontrollably? That I am still not used to. It’s so weird. Cry, laugh, cry, laugh, cry, laugh … come on hormones, make up your mind please.

Oh my word, my eyes are so dry it’s a wonder I can cry at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment