Thursday, July 19, 2012

things I think of on a daily basis right now

How much is too much sleep? I feel like I could probably stay in my bed all day long and be fine. I actually could sleep for a week straight and still be exhausted.

Eating a whole can of spaghettio’s is okay … right?

Giving in to my cravings of hamburgers and pizza whenever I want them… is that also okay? I mean … if the baby wants it then I should probably eat it … right?!

HOW MANY TIMES AM I GOING TO PEE TODAY?!

What the heck is up with my dreams lately? Dinosaurs, James Franco, Divorce {ya, I have had two dreams about josh leaving me … totally weird because our marriage couldn’t be better right now} and they are all so vivid. Like its real life.

I am not going to cry today.
Scratch that. I wont cry more than once today.
Never mind. I wont cry more than three times today.
Okay, I am just giving up on trying not to cry at all today. :o)

**I just love being pregnant. It’s so weird … and things happen that I seriously didn’t expect. Nobody tells you about the awkward things that happen when you are pregnant, but that’s probably because it’s soooo awkward. And I have also come to find out that I can’t trust the internet ladies when I have random questions that my books don’t answer. they always end up saying something like “that happened to me and then something extremely terrible happened. Just warning you.” So then I freak out {naturally} and cry and call josh at work convinced that something REALLY BAD is going to happen. And then nothing happens.**

No comments:

Post a Comment