Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4 Years Later …

wedding 3

wedding 2

wedding 1

I cannot believe that we have been married for 4 years already! it is great to know that I always have somebody that I can rely on, and that he knows he can always rely on me.
we haven’t done anything magnificent today … Josh had to work and I didn’t … so I hung out at home and did the laundry {just kidding! I read a book all day} and then he came and picked me up and we went out to dinner. Mexican food. Because I have been craving the Mexican Restaurant style chips and salsa … they are SO good! then we went on a drive and talked about our little bebe.

I love my husband more every day, and I have found that I love him even more and with an even deeper kind of love now that we will be having a little one. our life is good, and we are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment