Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday!

10 things that made me smile this week

1. The video at the bottom of the page. It’s so great.
2. A weekend where all I will do is work. I am actually looking forward to it.
3. Looking at places to move with Josh. It’s going to be so good.
4. My brother in law being a full-time missionary!
5. Creating a budget.
6. Hearing old songs on the radio! woohoo!
7. A lot of rain.
8. Pottermore.
9. Cookies. {Yeah, that sugar diet … didn’t work out haha}
10. Getting 100% on my first Psychology project! Maybe online classes aren’t so bad after all … :o)

This week has been pretty great. I pretty much just worked and did homework every day. Some days I would stay in my pajamas all day, and that was okay with me.
Because Josh and I are planning on moving, I created a weekly budget that pretty much only involves paying bills. I really like creating budgets for our little family. Keeping to them is REALLY hard. I think that this time we will be able to do it, though … and I am SO excited about it.

Have a good weekend! Enjoy this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment