Thursday, April 12, 2012

Change

Sometimes … the Lord plants an idea in your brain and you go with it because, well, it’s what you’re supposed to do. Then out of nowhere BAM! Plan is changed … now I have no idea why that plan was even planted in the first place. Maybe it was so we would prepare and then because of our diligence we were blessed with something even better.
Our Heavenly Father is soooo funny sometimes. :o)

In other news I decided that I am going to quit sugar for a while. Probably a month. I went completely ridiculously crazy with sugar during the holiday season, and my sugar addiction didn’t end after the holidays. We had like a bajillion birthdays and then Valentines Day, and then Easter, and not to mention General Conference {we make a lot of treats and eat a lot of licorice}. Now that all the candy and cookie making days are over I am stopping my sugar eating. Whew. I am glad that I am doing this because I know eating all that stuff is so bad for my body.

Today is a hang out in your pajamas all day not bother to get out of bed, and listening to Kings of Leon radio on Pandora kind of day. Also a snuggle with your fat cat kind of day. I should be doing homework, but I just can’t find the energy to. Maybe it’s the lack of candy. It will get done, though,  but it’s not due until midnight.

I watched this video this morning, and it made me a little bit weepy because it was fantastic. It’s a story about a little boy who builds an amazing arcade out of cardboard. He melted my heart. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment