Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Every time…

image
Whenever I see this, I just die because I think it is HILARIOUS!
Seriously, I cried when I saw it last night. I have looked at it probably 1000 times since last night, too. It makes me so happy inside. Thank you Pinterest! You make my world go ‘round! :D

It has been a tough couple of days. I have been so stressed about about school. About life. About family. About Church callings. About marriage. About babies. About everything.
But, I am so, so, so glad that I have a husband that is super patient with me. He has been so nice, and so loving when I am laying on the bed crying because I do not know what else to do.
I am also so grateful that I have a really good sister-in-law that I can talk to about how I am feeling about things. She is so great. I am sad to see her leaving in January, but also really proud because she is going to school! And moving out on her own! Such a big girl. :o)
I am feeling a little bit better, though. Today was the last day of classes. I have a break tomorrow {which will be spent on the couch watching Pirates #4 eating Reese's and Twizzlers with my hubby} but the last half of the night will be spent studying for my finals on Thursday and Friday. I am so nervous.

We are still putting off having a baby. I don’t even think that we have talked about it at all for the past month. Things have just been too crazy. But we will get back to it {hopefully} when the holidays are over. I am looking forward to trying again. It just feels good to take a step back for a little bit and not have something else to stress over.

ANYWAYS have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment