Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh, Monday

It’s been a crazy week.

My dad broke his leg/foot on Thursday so Josh and I have been taking care of him for the past few days. He is completely immobile, which is unfortunate for him, but it’s okay for me because I get to spend a lot of quality time with my dad right now.
He has to have surgery {blah} in order to fix it completely, soooooooo that’s what we get to do. It’s been a fun few days.

Other than that this last week was really great. Josh and I have been able to spend a lot of time together {thank you, dad} and the baby has been kicking and moving a lot! {again, thank you dad, and paramedics… Even inside the womb Lex thinks you are all amazing}

Unfortunately, that is my life right now … there is nothing else happening. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment