Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Monday!

Things have been so great lately. Josh and I just moved {yay!}, we are getting Alexander’s nursery set up, we went to the King Tut exhibit, and … um … probably other stuff but I can’t remember it. Story of my life.

I don’t have any pictures of my new place because it’s not quite ready yet. It’s getting there, though! The kitchen is teeeeeeeeny tiny, but I really love it. Green counters and all. It’s nice to be on our own again. It’s just so quiet, and when Josh is at work there is nobody to talk to. And time goes by a lot slower … It’s tempting to just drive over to Josh’s parents house just to hang out so I wont drive myself crazy with the silence.

The King Tut exhibit was AMAZING! It was so fun. I have lots of pictures. Here, look at them.

CIMG4004CIMG3978CIMG4011CIMG3979
CIMG3987

{why yes, that is an ancient toilet seat. Neat, eh?!}

CIMG4003CIMG3995

I had no idea that King Tut’s whole name was Tutenkhamun {pronounced “Toot-en-common”}. So I then asked my husband, “why do we call him King Tut? Shouldn’t his name be King Toot?!” Josh thought it was funny, but I am serious. So that’s what I call him now.

That’s pretty much my life recently. Life is so great right now, it’s a little bit ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment