Thursday, November 29, 2012

7 weeks left

And it’s a little scary to think about! I am meeting with my doctor every two weeks now, and soon it will be every week! I can’t believe this is happening already. I don’t feel like I am ready for this, but I am sure that I am. Maybe. At least my Father in Heaven thinks that I am ready. I hope he’s right.

Things have been going well… and Josh and I are enjoying these last few weeks together as just the two of us. Josh couldn’t be more excited to be a dad, he has wanted this for so long. And I know that he is going to be a great dad, too. And thinking about him holding our son makes me weepy… and excited. I just can’t tell you how excited he is. He loves to touch my stomach and feel the baby moves {which happens a lot now-a-days}, and talk about how awesome our son is going to be and how cute he will be. I just hope that he looks like his father when he father was a baby. Talk about a cutie pie. And probably one of the chubbiest babies ever.

Our little one likes it when I play loud music. At least, I think he likes it because he always kicks to the beat {no joke. I am absolutely serious here… is that normal?} and he moves like crazy. Some songs he doesn’t like, but that’s alright. He really likes Ed Sheeran and Muse, so that’s good. He also likes M83. And so do I!!! This little one has good taste in music. At least what I think is good music haha

Pretty much nothing exciting has happened in the last month. Oh well. I am going to try to be better about blogging, though, now that the time is coming closer.

This is the song that little Lex likes the most {and his momma does, too}

No comments:

Post a Comment